- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical/mechanical or wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Crimp and connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Build and set up equipment.
- Assist engineers as they create, modify, and test products and processes.
- Prepare, conduct tests and collect data/results.
- Work flexibly when job demands.
- Diploma / Higher Nitec / Nitec in Mechanical / Electrical / Mechatronics or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year experience in machine installation, troubleshooting and maintenance
- Able to handle various mechanical tools and electrical testing equipment
- Able to work in a fast and dynamic working environment
- Positive and can-do work attitude