- This position is for the role of Technician (Automotive), to provide technical support for the production of custom built vehicles for contracts. Will be working with hand and pneumatic tools for parts installations. Will be working with fiberglass material body panels (cutting, trimming, installation) in the production
- NITEC / Higher NITEC / Diploma in Automotive Technology / Mechanical or equivalent
- Have current experience working with automotive systems including installation, repair, and trouble-shooting.
- Competent to perform hands-on installation for automotive components & electrical harnesses and wirings.
- Read and follow technical diagrams, read and follow production installations diagrams.
- Ability to work on both AC and DC system is an advantage.
- Basic mechanical hand skill.
- Have an open creative mind for engineering solutions.
- Independent, resourceful, and a passion to challenge non-standard automotive works.
- Fluency in English is an advantage.
- Execute good housekeeping practice for maintenance of workshop plants and equipment.