Software Engineer (Robotics Application)
- Take full ownership of the project solution and implement the solution
- Work with the product development team to integrate existing reliable software components and develop new components for the project solution.
- Maintenance and deployment of current mobile robots at various customer sites.
- Program various Robot Arms for pick and place
- Bug fixing, testing and reporting of new software features.
- Knowledge of programming various industrial Arm controllers
- Knowledge of using smart vision systems for localization
- Knowledge of Unix shell scripting
- Knowledge of Robot Operating System(ROS) is a plus
- Experience coding in C++
Desired Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in industry
- Experience with version control, git preferred.
- Ability to travel regularly to customer sites, in Singapore and abroad
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, small-team environment
- Strong sense of initiative and rock-solid team spirit
This position is for SESTO Robotics