- Work closely with various teammates and vendors to implement effective marketing and communications strategies.
- Create compelling content and edit articles for digital platforms, marketing collaterals and internal articles.
- Plan and support marketing campaigns and new product launches.
- Assist to develop and implement public relations strategies based on brand/ company objectives while monitoring media coverage.
- Assist in coordinating, organising and executing exhibitions and events.
- Plan, develop and implement effective digital strategies across all digital platforms to build brand awareness and foster audience engagement.
- Manage and maintain company’s websites and social media platforms.
- Diploma/ Degree in Marketing / Mass Communications or related field
- Minimum 2years of relevant marketing and communications experience, preferably in engineering-related industries
- Experience in drafting content for marketing collaterals and digital platforms
- Experience in managing digital platforms
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese in order to liaise with the associates/clients
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel
- Knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop will be an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines