Software Engineer (Robotics)
- Work with the product development team for development, maintenance and deployment of current mobile robots at various customer sites.
- Bug fixing, testing and reporting of new software features.
- Bachelor in Computer Science or related field
- 1 year of relevant experience in industry or academia
- Training will be provided for those with relevant qualification but no experience
- Knowledge of programming in C/C++ or Python
- Knowledge of Unix shell scripting
- Knowledge of Robot Operating System(ROS) in a plus
- Experience developing mobile robots/AGVs is a strong plus
- Experience with Version Control, GIT preferred
- Ability to travel regularly to customer sites, in Singapore and abroad
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, small-team environment
- Strong sense of initiative and rock-solid team spirit